SNO-PLOW™ super-charged with LIQUI-FIRE ™ helps fight corrosion to exposed metal.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE SNO-PLOW™
1. Each individual SNO-PLOW™ granule is coated with LIQUI-FIRE™ melting enhancher.
2. LIQUI-FIRE™ effectively lowers the working temperature range of SNO-PLOW™ allowing it to work up to 3 times faster.
3. LIQUI-FIRE™ is very safe. It is less toxic than baking soda. SNO-PLOW™ contains no dangerous chemicals. It can be handled safely with bare hands. 100% non-toxic to children and pets. USDA approved.
4. SNO-PLOW™ green colored granules reduce the possiblity of over-application, the major cause of tracking problems. SNO-PLOW™ with LIQUI-FIRE™ is safe on carpets and floors. Leaves no oily residue.
5. SNO-PLOW™ is safe for concrete when used according to the manufacturers recommendations. When used on concrete do not use in excess of specifications listed by the manufacturer.
6. Unlike many other ice melters, SNO-PLOW™ contains an anti-corrosive chemical to help fight corrosion of exposed metal.
7. SNO-PLOW™ will not harm trees, shrubs, lawns or other vegetation when used as directed.
8. SNO-PLOW™ with LIQUI-FIRE™ is available in five convenient sizes and packages ranging from 25-lb. to 100-lb. containers.
9. SNO-PLOW™ is very economical to use. If used according to label directions, you will use less products per sq. ft. than most other ice melters on the market.
10. SNO-PLOW™ has a variety of "value added sales aids", including brochures, videos, invoice stuffers and samples available for your use.
USE PRECAUTIONS: SNO PLOW™ Snow and Ice Melter will not chemically harm concrete. As with all ice melting products, it will increase the number of freeze-thaw cycles, the major cause of surface damage. A combination of factors such as quality, mixing, finishing, curing and porosity of the concrete will affect its durability. Individual situations differ. The user must determine the suitability before application. Applications of SNO PLOW™ followed by quick removal of snow and ice, will lessen the possibility of damage. DO NOT USE ON CONCRETE THAT IS CURED LESS THAN ONE YEAR.
WARNING: If not used as directed, Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product. User assumes all risk of loss or damage arising from re-use, handling or the effects thereof. Seller assumes no liability for how customer may use seller's products.
SALT LAKE CITY, UT